Are you tired of looking at your grayish face in the morning in the mirror? Putting on tons of makeup, foundation, concealer, highlighters and bronzers to make your skin look glowing and beautiful? I beut you’re thinking to yourself there must be a better way. I mean, Beyonce does it! Well, we may not all have her genes but there is lots we can do to help our skin look glowing and radiant by following an easy, natural beauty regime!
Interested? Then follow this regimen for beautiful skin. It is easy, completely natural and I bet you’ll start seeing improvements from day one, although any big changes of course cannot happen overnight.
1. Start every day with cleansing your face with water and perhaps a facial cleanser and follow with a natural day cream filled with natural oils such as maracuja and babassu. And yes, these are also great for oily skin! A natural skin cream won’t make your skin oily, I promise! Look at the bottom of the article to see which skin creams I like best.
2. Throughout the day, make sure to eat foods like pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, basically any kinds of fruit. For example, a great skin-reviving recipe for breakfast is a smoothie with 3 bananas, one cup of frozen blueberries, one cup coconut water or fruit juice, and a handful of baby spinach. This smoothie is filled with vitamins and minerals your skin needs and is bound to add to your beautiful glow!
3. Once a week before bed time use a clay mask to deep cleanse and softly peel your skin. Using a clay mask removes dead skin cells and reveal a glowing complexion..
4. Also weekly you should do a dry skin brushing with a special skin brush. You can do this for your face (very very gently!) as well as your body. This stimulates blood circulation, making your skin glowing from within. After dry brushing and showering, use a natural body lotion with ingredients like active manuka honey and jojoba oil for best moisturizing results and beautiful skin.
5. Every evening it’s essential that you cleanse your face, especially if you wore makeup during the day! Those pores need to be clean and able to breathe, otherwise they will clog up and that grey look will be there in the morning. If you are young, you don’t need to use a night cream, but once you hit your 30s you should invest in a natural night cream – one with non-pore-clogging ingredients. That means: stay away from petrolatum! Instead stay with the natural oils and perhaps some anti-aging ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10 and hyaluron boosting extracts such as Phytessence Wakame.
Just by following these steps your skin will improve. Can’t wait to look glowing and radiant again? Then start this glowing skin beauty regime today and get looking great in no time!
About the Author:
Lumi H. Jais believes in taking good care of herself by healthy habits like a balanced diet, taking quality supplements and using the best natural skin care products, as she is passionate about maintaining her youthful looks and beautiful skin.
Visit her website www.natural-perfect-skin.com today for more information on the best natural skin care for fast and effective results.
Article Source: Glowing Skin Beauty Regime – 5 Easy Steps to Beautiful Skin